You are here: Home » Lima Tours
LIMA – PERU
A conventional program may include Lima historical center, a visit to a museum and walking around the beautiful neighborhoods of Miraflores and Barranco. A customized tour can include a visit to a typical market where you will appreciate the great variety of fruits, vegetables and Peruvian products ; enjoy delicious food and drinks at affordable prices at a small local restaurant; try a typical pastry at a food stand in Miraflores or perhaps visit a good and inexpensive vegetarian restaurant. We could travel in a “micro” (small bus) and travel as millions of limeños do every day; visit an art gallery, etc. and not be subject to arbitrary schedules between one attraction and the other. We can stay as long as you like in any gvien place and we may be open to spontaneous adventures.
LIMA HISTORIC CENTRE:
- We will begin by taking a shuttle bus or taxi to the Plaza San Martin in the historic centre of Lima and walk through the pedestrian street Jirón de la Union
- We will visit the Merced Church and admire the facades of ancient houses converted nowadays into shops. And we will arrive to the
- Plaza Mayor and visit the Government Palace, Cathedral, Archbishop’s Palace, House of Oidor and the Town Hall of Lima.
- San Francisco Church, Museum and Catacombs.
- Conde de Superunda Street: House of Peruvian Cuisine, Pasaje Nicolás de Rivera , Church of Santo Domingo and Casa de Osambela.
- Transfer to Miraflores.
- Huaca Pucllana Site Museum.
- Walk through the center of Miraflores. Central Park, Church, Paseo de los Pintores
- Walk along the Malecón (Waterfront Promenade): Parque del Amor Villena Rey Bridge and Larcomar Mall.
- Shuttle bus or taxi to Barranco
- Central Park.
- Mirador (Lookout to the sea) Puente de los Suspiros (Bridge of Sighs), Bajada de los Baños.
- Tasting of typical dishes.
- Lima Historic Centre, visiting the places listed above.
- Miraflores and Barranco, as listed above.
The tour can end either in Barranco or Miraflores according to convenience depending on the time and day of the week.
The Huaca Pucllana Site Museum is closed on Tuesdays. We can visit instead the Indian Market which offers a huge assortment of fine handicrafts from all over the country.
PRICE: $ 0.00
| CONTACT US